Super Cute Cell phone Case DIY
OMG!! You’ll never believe who wrote an article in the WCD Newspaper about her glam life, Fab-4-Ever Fashions, and trending Back-to-School Cell Phone Cases?
MACKENZIE!! That’s who!!
And now every morning I have to watch that girl and her CCP (Cool, Cute & Popular) squad laugh and snicker each time they spot a cheugy cell phone case.
It’s been sooooooo annoying, especially since her locker is right next to mine!!!
Are you in need of a cell phone case makeover? Do you want a trendy new case but don’t have MacKenzie’s flawless Fab-4-Ever fashion sense to pick one out or the extra funds to buy one?
Luckily, I know just how to spruce up a cell phone case so you too can have a snatched cell phone. Check out my super cute ideas for your DIY cell phone case! Are you into Retro designs, Kitties or Candies?
Things you’ll Need:
- Clear Cell phone Case *
- White Construction paper or Cardstock
- Exacto Knife
- Crafting Supplies: wrapping paper, magazines to cut up, glue, glitter, paint & brushes, colored pencils, highlighters…
- Take your cell phone case and place the back against your construction paper or cardstock and trace the outline with a pencil. Do not forget the camera hole.
- Cut out the template with scissors and use an exacto knife for the camera hole. Ask a parent or adult to help, exacto knives are really sharp.
- Repeat #1 and #2, if you want several inserts for your cell phone case.
- Decorate your insert (be sure to decorate the right side).
- Take your insert and place it on the inside of your case and snap your case back on your cell phone!
* Tip: if you do not have a clear cell phone case you can paint or glue stuff straight on your case and use a coat of clear nail polish on top to protect your design!
Draw, color or cut out a bunch of lollipops and glue them on your glittery insert!
Give yourself a little boost and draw, paint or cut out cute lightning bolts for your insert!
SHOW YOUR COLORS
Paint a rainbow gradient on your insert. It can be horizontal, vertical, diagonal or swirly. Add some gold glitter for extra sparkle!
BE CREATIVE and have FUN!